As my birthday comes to a close I want to offer a list of things that I am thankful for. Usually people do these types of lists during thanksgiving but what better than the start of my new year.
- Milkshakes for breakfast
- Friends who understand my lack of socializing with them. (At one point I think I’ve actually said “I would really like to hang out, but I’d rather not.”)
- Adorable animals
- Late night phone calls with good friends about nothing and everything. (And also Avril Lavigne karaoke)
- Group messages with stupid titles
- Being able to cook (#wifemeup)
- Hearing how much someone enjoyed something I’ve made
- Family – side note: these are in no particular order.
- The Wicked station on Pandora. I could sing to that all day long and never get tired of it.
- Not having to make decisions
- Having the world at my fingertips at any given moment. Need a definition? I can find it for you in no time at all.
- Table talk – is that a game? #familyjokes
- Finally reading a whole book in middle school and deciding that it wasn’t so bad after all.
- Used bookstores
- Pinterest (I am so much more creative with meals plans because of it)
- Moving away from home so I can appreciate the time I do spend here.
- Roadtrips – this is the first of the year by the way
- Pretty dresses
I want to thank everyone who helped make my last year fun. From near death experiences to moving into my own apartment. From my heart, thank you! I couldn’t have done it alone.
Happy birthday everyone!